Goldsource Mines Inc. (TSX-V: GXS) (OTCBB: GXSFF) (FWB: G5M) announces the fourth quarter (“Q4”) and annual production results for the year ending December 31, 2016 and development plans for 2017 at its Eagle Mountain Gold Project (“Eagle Mountain”) located in Guyana, South America.
Eagle Mountain Production Highlights Q4, 2016 vs Q3, 2016
- Processed 39,513 tonnes; 13% increase.
- Average throughput of 527 tpd; 13% increase.
- Estimated gravity recovery to concentrate of 27%; 8% increase.
- 253 gold ounces produced; 45% increase.
- 353.3 gold ounces sold; 425% increase.
A copy of the full press release is enclosed for your reference. For further information please contact us at 1-866-437-9552, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.